- Individual therapy: $140 for a 50-minute session
- Relationship Counseling or Family Therapy: $150 for a 50-minute session or $210 for an 80 minute session
I have a limited number of lower fee slots for those who cannot afford my full fee. I prioritize making low fee slots accessible to those in greatest need.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy and Late Cancellation Fee
Clients are seen by appointment only. I have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy . Please give no less than 24 hours advance notice to avoid being charged a late cancellation fee equivalent to your usual fee for appointments.
Late Payment Fee
Full payment is expected at the time services are rendered unless otherwise agreed upon. A grace period will be allowed with no late fee if payment is received by 6:00 pm the following business day. After this time, there will be a $20 charge for late payment within the first week, and a $30 charge thereafter.
Insurance is not accepted, but I can provide statements for you to seek reimbursement from your insurance provider as an out-of-network provider.
Information for your first visit:
- Our office is on the first floor, and is the first door on your left once entering the building.
- You may enter the building without knocking and wait in one of the chairs in front of Suite B. Please do not knock on the door for Suite B as I may be in an appointment. I will come greet you as soon as my previous appointment ends.
- If you are arriving for your first appointment, please plan to arrive 30 minutes early to complete initial intake paperwork. A clipboard will be left on the table by the door for Suite B with all required paperwork attached.
- A restroom is available at the end of the hallway for your convenience.
- Our office is wheelchair accessible