- Behavior Problems: I have specialized experience providing intensive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help children and adolescents improve mild, moderate and severe behavioral problems so they can experience success both at home and at school.
- Home and school visits can be provided for an additional fee if this is determine to be the most effective mode of treatment.
- Families: I am passionate about helping families improve their communication, and adjust to major changes in their life of family structure such as moves, traumatic experiences, divorce, or remarriage.
- Trauma-Focused CBT: I am trained in Trauma-Focused CBT, a treatment that has been proven to help children recover from traumatic experiences such as sexual or physical abuse, accidents, natural disasters, or death of loved ones. For additional information on this treatment, please visit http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/projectbest/tfcbt/tfcbt.htm.
- I also have experience working with: LGBTQ youth, depression, anxiety, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, conduct problems, involvment in the juvenile justice system, school-related problems, anger management, stress management and reduction, and improving relational and communication skills.
Contact me now to schedule an appointment:
Phone: (510) 468-6553 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Address: 1700 Norbridge Ave Suite B, Castro Valley CA 94546