My work with people in relationships is aimed at fostering healthy communication, meaningful connections, and collaborative decision making.
When working with couples or multiple partners, I aim to help people strengthen their communication, gain skills for resolving conflicts, understand and improve their relationship patterns, and successfully navigate through major life changes or decisions.
I work with people of all genders, sexual orientations, and relationship structures. Here are some common reasons why people decided to seek relationship counseling:
- To find healthier ways of communicating with each other and improve their communication patterns
- To discuss difficult topics such as finances, sex, and important life decisions in a neutral, non-judgemental setting
- To deal with breaches in trust and develop or re-establish a trusting relationship
- To establish a solid foundation in the beginning of a relationship
- To make decisions regarding the future of the relationship (e.g., marriage, family building).
- For assistance in navigating co-parenting after a relationship has ended.
- To develop healthy boundaries
- To deal with the relationship concerns that may arise following major life transitions (e.g., career changes, pregnancy or parenting, career changes, grief or loss, gender transition, entering recovery)
Contact me now to schedule an appointment:
Phone: (510) 468-6553 * Email: email@example.com * Address: 1700 Norbridge Ave Suite B, Castro Valley CA 94546